Lim Tze Her started his career with Jones Lang Wootton in 2006. He has undertaken various valuation assignments which include valuations of hotel, office building, shopping mall, educational premises, oil palm plantation, development land and on-going development.
Prior to re-joining Jones Lang Wootton in 2017, Lim had served the Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) for 5 years. During his tenure with the SC, he reviewed the submissions of various corporate exercises, amongst others, initial public offerings (IPOs), establishments of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), takeovers and mergers, company restructurings, and qualifying acquisitions by the Special Purpose Acquisition Companies. Lim was also involved as a member of the working group set up to review the SC’s Guidelines on REITs and Asset Valuation Guidelines.
Lim now focuses on valuations for submission to the SC and Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad as well as submission for purpose of accounting/Financial Reporting Standards (FRS). He has experience in dealing with valuations for cross-border transactions of properties located within Australia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, Thailand and United Kingdom.
Lim is committed to provide the best solutions to his clients at all times.
Qualifications Affiliations & Appointments:
- Bachelor of Estate Management, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Registered Valuer, Estate Agent and Property Manager with the Board of Valuers, Appraisers, Estate Agents and Property Managers Malaysia (BOVAEP).
- Fellow of the Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM).
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- RICS Registered Valuer.
- Certified Financial Modeling and Valuation Analyst (FMVA™) with Corporate Finance Institute®, Canada.