Rohan has over 30 years working experience as a Property Consultant. He commenced employment in Jones Lang Wootton London in 1988 where he gained exposure in valuation, property management and real estate agency; and since 1990 on his return to Jones Lang Wootton Malaysia Rohan was and still is involved in real estate investment consultancy and transactional services, whose department he has led for a number of years.
He is directly involved in a number of large commercial and industrial transactions, primarily in the Greater Kuala Lumpur area. He believes in ethics and good conduct which has enabled him to win trust and deals with various financial institutions, real estate funds and international companies in real estate investment consultancy and transactional services.
He also with his above stated primary function assists the Office Leasing Division on account of his extensive experience, knowledge and skill in lease negotiations and legal documentations.
Professional Affiliations & Appointments:
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Hons).
- Registered Valuer, Estate Agent and Property Manager with the Board of Valuers, Appraisers, Estate Agents and Property Managers (BOVAEP), Malaysia.
- Fellow of the Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (FRISM).
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
- Member of the Association of Valuers, Property Managers, Estate Agents and Property Consultants in Private Sector, Malaysia (PEPS).