ANALYST, RESEARCH & CONSULTANCY
- Diploma / Degree in either real estate, economics, finance, statistics or other relevant discipline.
- Working experience preferred but not essential – new graduates are welcome.
- Excellent written and communication (English language) / some presentation skills.
- Strong numeric and analytic skills with a focus on detail, and familiar with MS Office packages.
- Good database organisation and management.
- Team player who is willing to learn and develop their career.
- Self-starter with innovative style who has lots of ideas and wants to work on an interesting range of assignments.
- Enjoys a challenge in a stimulating team environment.
- Possess own vehicle and valid driving license.
- Periodic driving to and stay for 3 to 4 days in Penang.